Today, Facebook Watch is available everywhere – giving people around the world a new way to discover great videos, discuss them with their friends and other fans, and truly be part of the action. All Page videos are eligible to show up in Watch, giving publishers and creators globally a new place for their videos to be watched and discovered.
With the global launch of Watch, we are supporting publishers and creators globally in two critical areas: helping them to make money from their videos on Facebook with ad breaks and helping them better understand how their content is performing with Creator Studio.
Read more Posts : Click Here
MONETISATION: AD BREAKS LAUNCH
Starting today, ad breaks are now fully launched across four markets and open to eligible Pages, with a range of additional countries coming soon. We had been testing ad breaks with a limited set of publishers and creators, but now every publisher or creator in these countries that meets the eligibility criteria below will be able to make money from their videos.
- Eligibility: Pages are eligible for ad breaks if they have been creating 3-minute videos that have generated more than 30,000 1-minute views in total over the past two months, have 10,000 Facebook followers, meet our Monetisation Eligibility Standards and are located in a country where ad breaks are available. Publishers and creators can check their eligibility and get started here.
- Availability: Ad Breaks are available in the US, UK, Ireland, New Zealand and Australia. In September, we will be expanding to Argentina, Belgium, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Denmark, The Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, France, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and Thailand, supporting English content and various local languages. Over the next few months, availability will further expand to more countries and languages.
Ad breaks currently include both mid-roll and pre-roll formats as well as image ads directly below the video – and whenever an ad break is shown, the publisher or creator earns a share of the resulting revenue. Publishers and creators can use the ads auto-insertion feature, where Facebook automatically selects the best placement for the ads in their videos, or they can select the potential placements themselves. More than 70% of mid-roll ads are viewed to completion on Facebook.
MANAGEMENT & MEASUREMENT: AVAILABLE NOW IN CREATOR STUDIO
We want to make it as simple as possible for publishers and creators to manage their video content, interact with fans and track content performance across all the Pages that they manage. Today, we are launching Creator Studio globally, providing one central place for Pages to manage their entire content library and business. In Creator Studio, publishers and creators can:
- Manage content and interactions: Explore and search across their entire content library, with post-level details and insights. Manage interactions across all owned Pages and respond to Facebook Messages or comments on Facebook and Instagram.
- Streamline video publishing: Compose, schedule and publish content across owned Pages, whether in new or existing playlists. Bulk upload videos to a single Page, and soon to multiple Pages as well.
- Access ad breaks: Onboard eligible Pages to ad breaks, review monetisation insights and view payments.
- … and much more: Access Rights Manager, use sound collection and take advantage of new features and monetisation opportunities that they may be eligible for.
Towards the end of last year, we announced that Watch and News Feed will give greater distribution to videos that people seek out and come back to, and this behaviour is also key to monetisation. Within the Insights tab of Creator Studio, we are introducing a new metric on audience retention so publishers and creators can better programme content that keeps viewers returning. This is something that publishers and creators have been asking for to help better inform their content programming.
Our goal is to provide publishers and creators with the tools they need to build a business on Facebook. Fostering an active, engaged community and sharing longer content that viewers seek out and regularly come back to are key to finding success.
We’re pleased with the momentum we are seeing, and are excited to bring these features and opportunities to more publishers and creators.
Credits : Facebook.com
Read more Posts : Click Here